On the hills of Val Tidone wine has always been the companion of life: sparkling white and red wines, aged still important bottles, tasty and relaxing dried grapes wine
Our family produces wines since several generations taking care of our vineyards on the beautiful hilly territory of Val Tidone. We are in Emilia Romagna, one of the most known Italian regions for good food and good wine.
Order in the vineyards, care of our vines with integrated and non-invasive treatments, no chemical “magic” in the cellars, and honest work: these are our principles.
Our motto: Just pure wines, made from grapes left on the vine to full maturity, formed and strengthened by the sun, in all their glory.
We like wines that stimulate emotions, which is precisely what we want to propose to you.
Here you can know more about our traditional wines
Red wines of Colli Piacentini
- Negar – Still Gutturnio DOC
- Still Gutturnio Colli Piacentini Doc
- Casa Piccioni, Sparkling Gutturnio Colli Piacentini Doc
- La Mula, sparkling Bonarda Colli Piacentini Doc
White wines of Colli Piacentini
Spumanti of Colli Piacentini
- Euforia Vino spumante di Qualità
- Rosà – Dry Rosé Spumante Wine
- Fuego – Vino rosso Spumante di Qualità